|Size (L x W x H)||10 cm x 2.5 cm x 15 cm|
- Get in the shower and give your skin a good scrub all over or hop in the tub for a bath soak.
Grande proudly brings you the perfect way to treat your body and mind, bath salts infused with a few essential oils for various aromatherapy benefits.
There are three types of salt used in Grande Holistic range of therapeutic cocktail of goodness: Himalayan pink salt, Australian sea salt and Epsom salt.
Salts have been traditionally used by many for both their physical and mental benefits. These salts are all rich in minerals that can do everything from detoxifying the skin to soothing sore muscles.
Transform your shower into an everyday spa with the luxurious Grande’s Holistic Therapeutic range. It contains a harmony of nourishing oils to soften and hydrate the skin while the salts gently buff and exfoliates. It is the complete luxury package in one skin-transforming treatment.
HOW TO USE :
HAND, FOOT & BODY SCRUB
Have a warm shower then apply Grande’ Therapeutic Salt on dampened skin. Massage using small, circular motions from the neck to the feet. Rinse off with water. Use room temperature water to rinse for a firming and tightening effect on the skin. Pat the skin dry followed with a moisturiser.
Hand & Foot Scrub
Fill basin with warm water, add 2-3 tbs of Grande’ Therapeutic Salt or more to your preferred consistency and stir till all dissolves. Soak hands or feet for 15-20 minutes. Rinse if needed. Pat the skin thoroughly dry followed with moisturizer. Recommended 1-2 weekly.
One Grande Holistic Hand, Foot & Body Scrub - 200gm
Australian Sea Salt, Epsom Salt, Refined Coconut Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, Virgin Organic Rosehip Oil, Vitamin E 1000g/IU, Organic Rose Buds (Food Grade) and Citrus Lemongrass Essential Oil.
- Australian Sea Salt - produced by sun drying sea water harvested off the coast of Australia to extract the salt that naturally exists within it. It gently buffs off dead skin cells, revealing new supple skin.
- Rose Buds - the anti-bacterial properties found in rose makes it amazing for fighting acne and breakouts. Rose water can also help soothe irritated skin and reduce its redness. It is also known to heal skin ailments like eczema and psoriasis.
- Sweet Almond Oil - gently removes dirt and exfoliates. It also contains natural glycolic acid which helps condition and moisturise the skin and protect it from toxins.
- Refined Coconut Oil - The lauric acid found in coconut oil has antimicrobial properties to kill bacteria on the skin, prevents blemishes, reduce inflammation and rashes. The tiny molecules in refined coconut oil penetrates deep into the skin cells easily to hydrate and soften without leaving much oily residue. Coconut oil helps to naturally clear away dirt and dead skin cells for a supple and healthier complexion. Its all-natural ability to make our skin feel irresistibly moisturized, hydrated, and all-around radiant
- Vanilla Essential Oil - Used in aromatherapy applications to calm the senses and soothe the mind